This is one of my favorite cars I owned. Sometimes I wonder why I sold it, but I’m not a big fan of regretting what I did in the past. There was a reason why I did it an I’ll leave it at that. Now I’m in a place in my life that I can go back to owning that car again. That’s why next year I’ll really start looking in to buying a 2010 Mini Cooper Clubman. I really like the cars, they are fun to drive and spacious for their size. I’m 6’2 and I didn’t have the seat all the way back. It also doesn’t help that one of my dearest friends also owns a Mini and hopefully this week she’ll be picking up her new Mini (her 3rd one). That’s how much she loves the car. For those who own a Mini will understand that it’s not just a car to drive around, it’s a part of your character, a part of who you are.
Here I'll post pics and news of various MINI's
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06A limited-edition road car with race track-developed technology, the MINI John Cooper Works GP is the sportiest and fastest production model ever built under the nameplate of this British premium brand. The MINI John Cooper Works GP will cost £28,790 in the UK. It will make its world debut at the Paris Motor Show (29 […]
- Emission-free MINI 2011/04/20Absolutely emission-free – the MINI on two wheels. Car boot-compatible folding bike for urban mobility. 20.04.2011 Press Release Munich. MINI presents the eco-friendly solution to the parking space problem in city centres. The brand is celebrating the comeback of the folding bike with a modern version of the practical means of locomotion. The special gimmick […]
- nxtMINI podcast episode 15 2011/01/15On this episode of nxtMINI podcast we cover the 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) MINI Paceman Concept, December sales figures, MINI Connected with Pandora and other information. So tune in and enjoy! Motor On! nxtMINI podcast episode 015
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06
- BMW Concept 8 Series introduced at Pebble BeachWe’ve seen the BMW 8 Series Concept before. We’ve even seen live photos before. And we’ve shown them all to you before. But we’re gonna … The article BMW Concept 8 Series introduced at Pebble Beach appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Studio, close-up shots of the BMW Concept Z4BMW is showcasing today in Pebble Beach a glimpse at the future of its successor – the BMW Concept Z4. Along with the Concept … The article Studio, close-up shots of the BMW Concept Z4 appeared first on BMW BLOG
- First live photos of BMW Concept Z4 at Pebble BeachWe bring you the first live photos of the BMW Concept Z4 unveiled today at Pebble Beach. BMW Group head of design, Adrian Van Hooydonk … The article First live photos of BMW Concept Z4 at Pebble Beach appeared first on BMW BLOG
- BMW Concept 8 Series introduced at Pebble Beach
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DetroitTuned: We now have access to code, program, and modify your F56 ECS's! fb.me/868yfo930--------- 1 year ago
- RT @jcwchris: I just backed The Dragon US129 MINI Cooper Limited Print Poster on @Kickstarter @joshamman #minicooper kickstarter.com/projects/76628…--------- 2 years ago
- RT @DetroitTuned: Don't forget to do basic service. Plugs from a R56 Cooper. fb.me/6pNVjErKN--------- 3 years ago