The MINI Cooper S Clubman Rally Edition has arrived at Motor City Mini. The MINI looks great, I do like the aero package on it and the color black with black rims and green mirror caps looks good. It’s a 6 speed manual and as we know only a handfull of these were built. I’ll post more pictures of this MINI and full specs as well. Till then, Motor On!
Here I'll post pics and news of various MINI's
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06A limited-edition road car with race track-developed technology, the MINI John Cooper Works GP is the sportiest and fastest production model ever built under the nameplate of this British premium brand. The MINI John Cooper Works GP will cost £28,790 in the UK. It will make its world debut at the Paris Motor Show (29 […]
- Emission-free MINI 2011/04/20Absolutely emission-free – the MINI on two wheels. Car boot-compatible folding bike for urban mobility. 20.04.2011 Press Release Munich. MINI presents the eco-friendly solution to the parking space problem in city centres. The brand is celebrating the comeback of the folding bike with a modern version of the practical means of locomotion. The special gimmick […]
- nxtMINI podcast episode 15 2011/01/15On this episode of nxtMINI podcast we cover the 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) MINI Paceman Concept, December sales figures, MINI Connected with Pandora and other information. So tune in and enjoy! Motor On! nxtMINI podcast episode 015
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06
- Photo Comparison: G01 BMW X3 vs Mercedes-Benz GLC-ClassSince we’ve seen the leaked photos of the new BMW X3, we’ve been wondering how it will stack up against its competition. The new X3 … The article Photo Comparison: G01 BMW X3 vs Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Photo Comparison: G01 BMW X3 vs F25 BMW X3Okay, so we’re actually set to get the official reveal of the upcoming G01-generation BMW X3 quite soon. However, we’ve already seen quite a few … The article Photo Comparison: G01 BMW X3 vs F25 BMW X3 appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Pre-Owned Convertibles: BMW 6 Series vs Mercedes SL-Class vs Porsche 911Summer is here and the weather is prime for top-down sports car driving. Some of the best cars to drive during these hot months are … The article Pre-Owned Convertibles: BMW 6 Series vs Mercedes SL-Class vs Porsche 911 appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Photo Comparison: G01 BMW X3 vs Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DetroitTuned: We now have access to code, program, and modify your F56 ECS's! fb.me/868yfo930--------- 1 year ago
- RT @jcwchris: I just backed The Dragon US129 MINI Cooper Limited Print Poster on @Kickstarter @joshamman #minicooper kickstarter.com/projects/76628…--------- 2 years ago
- RT @DetroitTuned: Don't forget to do basic service. Plugs from a R56 Cooper. fb.me/6pNVjErKN--------- 3 years ago