The above pictured 2011 MINI Cooper JCW could potentially be my next MINI. I actually went this week to my MINI dealer to place an order on it, but I was told that I can order it, but if I want to order MINI Connected I have to wait to order it, because MINI has put the MINI Connected on hold. I wasn’t told why, but I can speculate on why, but I won’t. I wasn’t even told when it will be available to order, so I’ll just have to wait patiently a bit longer. I’ve waiting this long to order, so what’s a few more days or weeks. As soon as I know more, I’ll post on here and I’ll talk about it on my nxtMINI podcast. Don’t forget to check out episode 9 of nxtMINI podcast that was posted today,we talk about MINI Connected being on hold. Motor On!
Here I'll post pics and news of various MINI's
2011 MINI Cooper JCW – MINI Connected on hold
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06A limited-edition road car with race track-developed technology, the MINI John Cooper Works GP is the sportiest and fastest production model ever built under the nameplate of this British premium brand. The MINI John Cooper Works GP will cost £28,790 in the UK. It will make its world debut at the Paris Motor Show (29 […]
- Emission-free MINI 2011/04/20Absolutely emission-free – the MINI on two wheels. Car boot-compatible folding bike for urban mobility. 20.04.2011 Press Release Munich. MINI presents the eco-friendly solution to the parking space problem in city centres. The brand is celebrating the comeback of the folding bike with a modern version of the practical means of locomotion. The special gimmick […]
- nxtMINI podcast episode 15 2011/01/15On this episode of nxtMINI podcast we cover the 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) MINI Paceman Concept, December sales figures, MINI Connected with Pandora and other information. So tune in and enjoy! Motor On! nxtMINI podcast episode 015
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06
- Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble BeachToday, Rolls-Royce unveiled a special Dawn for renowned car collector Michael Fux that features a one of a kind color at the 2017 Pebble Beach … The article Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble Beach appeared first on BMW BLOG
- VIDEO: BMW M5 is “Too Incredible” in new teaserLet the hype train begin. The next-generation F90 BMW M5 is on its way and will be making its debut quite soon. In the meantime, … The article VIDEO: BMW M5 is “Too Incredible” in new teaser appeared first on BMW BLOG
- VIDEO: BMW 5 Series Touring reviewed by CarwowGrr, BMW, grr. We want the BMW 5 Series Touring here in the ‘States. It looks great, has all of the same great driving characteristics … The article VIDEO: BMW 5 Series Touring reviewed by Carwow appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble Beach
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DetroitTuned: We now have access to code, program, and modify your F56 ECS's! fb.me/868yfo930--------- 1 year ago
- RT @jcwchris: I just backed The Dragon US129 MINI Cooper Limited Print Poster on @Kickstarter @joshamman #minicooper kickstarter.com/projects/76628…--------- 2 years ago
- RT @DetroitTuned: Don't forget to do basic service. Plugs from a R56 Cooper. fb.me/6pNVjErKN--------- 3 years ago