Motor City MINI in Michigan held an event last night for the launch of the MINI Cooper Countryman! It was great to finally see the car in person and it’s actually smaller than I thought. The MINI they had was the Countryman S with automatic transmission and MINI Connected with Nav. I didn’t get to play with it, because I needed the keys to the MINI for me to do that 🙂 The event was a great time, nice turnout I think with people from the local MINI club and some potential new owners. Speaking of potential owners, last night a guy surprised his wife with a MINI Cooper Clubman that he bought for her! The sign in the car said “How do you like your new MINI?” She was really happy to get her MINI! Check with your local dealer for the Countryman launch party, because it seems like all MINI dealers are doing it. Motor On!
Here I'll post pics and news of various MINI's
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06A limited-edition road car with race track-developed technology, the MINI John Cooper Works GP is the sportiest and fastest production model ever built under the nameplate of this British premium brand. The MINI John Cooper Works GP will cost £28,790 in the UK. It will make its world debut at the Paris Motor Show (29 […]
- Emission-free MINI 2011/04/20Absolutely emission-free – the MINI on two wheels. Car boot-compatible folding bike for urban mobility. 20.04.2011 Press Release Munich. MINI presents the eco-friendly solution to the parking space problem in city centres. The brand is celebrating the comeback of the folding bike with a modern version of the practical means of locomotion. The special gimmick […]
- nxtMINI podcast episode 15 2011/01/15On this episode of nxtMINI podcast we cover the 2011 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) MINI Paceman Concept, December sales figures, MINI Connected with Pandora and other information. So tune in and enjoy! Motor On! nxtMINI podcast episode 015
- 2012 MINI Cooper JCW GP Official release 2012/09/06
- Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble BeachToday, Rolls-Royce unveiled a special Dawn for renowned car collector Michael Fux that features a one of a kind color at the 2017 Pebble Beach … The article Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble Beach appeared first on BMW BLOG
- VIDEO: BMW M5 is “Too Incredible” in new teaserLet the hype train begin. The next-generation F90 BMW M5 is on its way and will be making its debut quite soon. In the meantime, … The article VIDEO: BMW M5 is “Too Incredible” in new teaser appeared first on BMW BLOG
- VIDEO: BMW 5 Series Touring reviewed by CarwowGrr, BMW, grr. We want the BMW 5 Series Touring here in the ‘States. It looks great, has all of the same great driving characteristics … The article VIDEO: BMW 5 Series Touring reviewed by Carwow appeared first on BMW BLOG
- Rolls-Royce “Dawn in Fuxia” unveiled at Pebble Beach
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DetroitTuned: We now have access to code, program, and modify your F56 ECS's! fb.me/868yfo930--------- 1 year ago
- RT @jcwchris: I just backed The Dragon US129 MINI Cooper Limited Print Poster on @Kickstarter @joshamman #minicooper kickstarter.com/projects/76628…--------- 2 years ago
- RT @DetroitTuned: Don't forget to do basic service. Plugs from a R56 Cooper. fb.me/6pNVjErKN--------- 3 years ago